Swimming:
To the beach:
(Livia and her friend Cameron both sampled some Santa Cruz sand Ü)
And spent time having fun at home.
(So I uploaded a bunch of recent videos of Livia, but now they keep saying "error." I'm going to leave them on here just in case they decide to start working, but you'll have to do without captions, cuz I have no idea which video is which)
5 comments:
sounds like you've had tons of fun! we loved the videos of livia, especially the last one. too cute!!
Ah, thats because you do live in one of the prettiest places!
By the way, is that a Kelty backpack?
It's a sherpani backpack. Love it!
I love the phone video!! I love how she yells into it and has a full conversation, that is adorable!!
SO CUTE!! I love the phone conversation! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment