Saturday, October 23, 2010

Q & A

Yep, that's right! Baby Baldwin #2 is coming to join our family! So here are a few more details:

How far along are you?
14 weeks! The above picture was taken at 13 weeks, though. (Have I ever mentioned that I show really early??)

When are you due?
April 22. Livia and this new baby will be almost exactly 3 years apart, since she has an April birthday as well.

Have you been sick?
YES. I've been much more sick this pregnancy than with Livia. That's why I've been a bit M.I.A. lately. I'm starting to feel a little better, but it's definitely not over yet. :(

Are you going to find out what you're having?
Yep! I promised Chase last time around (when I insisted on waiting to find out), that for the second baby we would go ahead and see what we're having. We should know by early December!

Does Livia know?
Yeah, we told her right away, mainly because I needed her to understand why I was so sick and tired all the time. She spilled the beans to a couple of people, but mostly kept it a secret. She's excited for the baby, but I know very well that it'll be a major adjustment for her!

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
Chase wants a boy, Livia wants a little sister, and I would honestly be happy either way. It'd be nice to have one of each gender, but I think it'd be fun for Livvy to have a sister close to her in age. So we'll just have to wait and see!

We are all very excited!!

5 comments:

mj said...

just darling. but are you pushing out in this picture? because you sure didn't pop out this much when i was over the other day!

Rach said...

love it! just love it! we are so excited for you!

Tiffany said...

MARY!! I just found your blog through a college friend of mine - Shannon Booher. She and I were in some classes together at WSU and I just love her. It was the craziest thing - I was reading about her Halloween party and I recognized you in one of the pictures. What a small world! I had no idea you two knew each other. I love it! :) Tell Shan hi for me - I just love her!

CONGRATS on the second baby! That is super exciting! I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well. You look so cute too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Spencer and Julia said...

Congratulations, how exciting! I hope the pregnancy goes well!