As I was thinking about this new year, I realized that our little family is going to be experiencing a LOT of changes!
1. New baby in April (that should be enough on its own)
2. Chase started a new job yesterday! It's a little further away, but the hours should be quite a bit better. I'm excited to hopefully see more of him during the week, and he's excited just to be doing something new.
3. Because of this new, longer-commute inducing job, we're getting a second car!!!! (can I add in a few more exclamation points?)!!!!!
Do you realize what this means? This means that I will no longer have my one-day-a-week-with-the-car schedule. Which means I will not have to spend most of that day running errands, which means I can actually do fun things outside of a 1 mile radius from our home! I feel like a 16 year old with keys in my pocket for the first time. Or at least, I will. Once we actually buy the car. We're narrowed it down from 20 options to about 5. So hopefully we'll have made a decision in the next couple weeks.
4. We got released as sunbeam teachers. Neither of us have gotten our new callings yet, so I don't know just how much of a change this is going to mean for us, but in the meantime Chase and I have actually been able to attend Sunday School and Priesthood/Relief Society. For the first time in a few years.
5. Moving?? Probably not. Definitely not until awhile after the baby is born. But then...who knows??
2011 should be fun! A little crazy, perhaps, but fun!!
1 comment:
Ooh. 2011 is looking like a fun year for you. New baby, car, job! Lucky you!
Post a Comment