Everyone was there, minus Jon who's a missionary in Washington, and we had a wonderful time! We played games, ate lots of delicious food, helped Perry shop for the house he just bought, learned that David is killer at Rock Band, and all took turns playing with Livia (who hardly even glanced at me or Chase that week, she was so thrilled with all her new playmates!)
Livia was excited to open her presents/stocking on Christmas morning.
She got some great gifts (thanks everyone!), and was remarkably patient during our Christmas "morning" that extended til 1:30 in the afternoon.
I put together a dress-up box for her (after hitting up a lot of post-Halloween sales), and it's been a huge hit, largely in part to the "fairy dresses" that my mom had kept from past dress-up days and donated to the cause.
On Christmas Eve we always gather around the piano to sing Christmas carols. Livia started singing along into a microphone, and we all stopped so I could videotape it. But then she quickly switched to story telling, and I was happy to catch that, too. Ü
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment