Tuesday, June 7, 2011

6.5 weeks

Ah, Jane. She's a sweetheart. And she sleeps! This little rockstar usually sleeps for a solid 5-6 hours at the beginning of her night, and then wakes up every 2-3 hours after that. The only bad thing is that her night is not the same as my night, since she goes to bed at 8. So I'm still getting up pretty regularly all night long. But since she sleeps so much better than Livia ever did, I know I can't complain!

She's smiling now, but is not terribly generous with her grins, so I've yet to catch a good photo of one. In lieu of a beautiful smiling shot, here are a couple funny pictures I've captured:


Livia put the glasses on her. I thought it was funny that she stuck out her tongue to complete the "silly picture" look. (Any other mothers wonder how younger siblings survive childhood?)

No comments: