Thursday, June 23, 2011

2 months

First up is a picture of Miss Livvy in her new bed! I took this picture before we'd put her cute new bedding on, but I had to post this one because she just looks so grown-up! She loves it and stays in it all night no problem. But I'm afraid it's caused naps to officially go the way of all the earth. But she's 3, so it was about time for her to get out of that crib! (Plus Jane's going to need it soon)

And then we have Jane! Cute, smiley Jane, who loves to coo but gets nervous every time Livia approaches. I don't blame her. "Gentle" is apparently a very difficult concept.


She turned two months yesterday, which I can hardly believe. She's still right about in the 50th percentile, weighing in at 11 lbs. 12 0z, and 22.5 inches long.

Life with two children is busy. Very busy. And I know my life will keep getting busier from here on out! But hopefully things will at least settle into a routine sometime soon. We're already getting better at getting out the door, and I'm usually only 5-10 minutes late now, instead of 25-30. Really. I was about a half hour late to everything for a good month and a half. It's a work in progress. But I sure do love my girls!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Jane is so adorable! Holding her the other night just made me so excited to have a baby!
And I can't believe Livy has a big bed. I mean, I know she is 3 but sometimes those big changes suddenly make them seem years older!
So fun! Are they going to be in the same room??

laura said...

Livia does look so grown up there. And Jane is so cute. Your girls are adorable! We're very excited to see you all in just a couple of weeks!

Stephanie M. said...

Your girls are so beautiful!! In response to this: "Life with two children is busy. Very busy." Yeah, I was just telling my mom today that I can't plan for the future--I just live in today! I don't know why I'm even on the computer right now when I have so much else I should be doing while both children are napping! Ahh!