Livia started joy school last week. It was the first "first days of school" she'll ever have! I'd like to say I got all sentimental about it, but...I didn't. We were both just very excited! I knew she'd love it, and she did. And of course I was excited to have some time to myself! Since Livia doesn't nap anymore I have very few moments where both girls are asleep/occupied and I can get stuff done. I can only really count on Jane sleeping for one hour during preschool, but that's still one glorious hour of my own to read my scriptures, clean the house, work on projects, etc.
Love it.
Here's Livia showing off her first art project.
And I took this picture on the second day of school. Doesn't she look so grown up with her backpack and ponytail?
Next week is my turn to teach joy school. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment