Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pictures

I've been making an effort to take more pictures this month. This is what I've got so far:


Running around in the maze at Happy Hollow:
 Playing doctor with Jane. This is precisely what little siblings are for, right?
 Livia took this picture with my camera. I thought it turned out kinda cool.
 Just after rolling over. She's a champ at this!
 Jane's just starting to be big enough for swings--you know, big enough that I don't think she'll fall right out. But I barely push her. I think she moves about 3 inches, back and forth.
 My girls!
 Picnic at Cuesta park
 Hey there, Jane! (Check out those arm rolls)
 Happy girl!
 ha!
 Chase and Jane
 Chase and Livia--heading off to play soccer
 More Jane. (Sorry, I just think she's cute!)
 Holy blue eyes! Where do my girls get it?? Well, Livia's have settled into a kind of stormy gray. We'll have to see what Jane's eyes do...

2 comments:

Simonds Family said...

They are both such adorable girls!

Dr. aafb said...

The cutest girls ever! We need to come down to MV and meet Jane!