Jane is a champion sleeper (at least, compared to what Livia was. She's actually probably just normal). She goes to sleep between 8 and 9 most nights, and then wakes up once at 3 and then again at 6:30 a.m. or so. At which point I usually try to convince her to go back to sleep, but rarely succeed.Some nights she'll wake up more frequently, but overall she's doing fabulously! She also still sleeps great on the go, and is just barely starting to transition from catnapping all day long to taking more official naps. I'm excited for this. I'd love to have a solid hour or two in the afternoon to spend solely with Livia.
I'm a bad mom. I'm going to post the pictures that just make me laugh instead of ones in which she looks particularly cute.
She is getting much better at manipulating toys with her hands and feet, and can entertain herself for quite some time (as long as Livia doesn't lay on top of her, which happens a lot. I'm beginning to think Liv is rough with Jane on purpose, just to get a rise out of me!)
I took a little video of Jane kicking her bears--a favorite past time of hers. I love that you can hear Livia yelling at me in the background.
No comments:
Post a Comment