The day after we got back from Laguna Beach we had Jane's baby blessing. It was a wonderful occasion, and Chase gave a sweet blessing.
She wore the same blessing dress that I, as well as all my sisters and Livia, wore when we were blessed. I just love that!
Here she is on the blessing quilt my mother-in-law had made out of her wedding dress. Isn't that a great idea? I finished embroidering her name and birthdate on the drive back home (talk about cutting it close!)

I love this one of Jane and my sister, Laura.
I felt so blessed to have so much family attend the blessing! My family drove up from southern california, as did Chase's parents, and Laura and Austin flew in from Utah. We're also lucky enough to have several family members live close by: Tyler and Joelle, my Uncle Paul and Aunt Nobuko, Chase's cousin Cassi and her family, and my grandparents.Also, my friend Shayla surprised me by writing down, almost word for word, what Chase said in the blessing. SO nice, and such a treasure to have! I know great people. Ü
1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable! We need to get together sometime so I can meet miss Jane!
Post a Comment