Last night I had a dream, nay, a nightmare in which I woke up for the library book sale (which starts at 9:00) at 9:30! I ran from room to room in my house in a panic, hoping with all my might that the clocks were wrong. But no, they all said 9:30.
I was seriously distressed. And incredibly relieved to wake up and discover that it was 6:30 a.m. on the day before the book sale.
And then I started to worry about myself a little. Who has nightmares about missing a book sale?!
By the way, it's tomorrow. And I will be there.
(If you live anywhere close to me, you should come! 9:00 for Friends of the Library members, 10:00 for everyone else. Since it's only a $10 annual fee to become a member and you get first crack at all the books, I think it's totally worth it to join. Just sayin')
1 comment:
haha! so how was it? we want to see all the awesome books you got. :)
Post a Comment