Sunday, August 21, 2011

follow up



The day of the book sale arrived. I did not, in fact, oversleep, and made it there on time. Ü

And yes, it was fabulous. I got about 30 children's books in excellent condition for a grand total of $4. That's right. Four bucks. For 30 books.

I even picked up this little gem:



It's Livia's new favorite. She loves it because it has pockets inside with "mail" that are parts of the story. Originally these books cost about $20. I think I got it for about 20 cents.

I tend to go about in a state of euphoria for the entire day after these sales. What can I say? I love books. I love saving money. I love supporting the library. It's a win-win-win!

1 comment:

Shayla Taylor said...

We have the Jolly Christmas Postman and the kids LOVE it. :) Keep your eye out for a copy.