- I have almost single-handedly finished off our last bag of Cadbury mini eggs. And I'm only slightly ashamed. Til next year, dear friends!
- Chase's new plan to conquer the GMAT is for me to study with him every night. What the?! Study for a test I don't have to take??! But I do want him to take it, so I told him I'd give it a week trial. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up enjoying it. (I'm least looking forward to having to dredge up all my math knowledge from the place in my brain where all bad-things-that-I'd-rather-forget go. I have never liked math.)
- Our dvd player started smoking. Bad sign.
- Chase suggested we watch Pride and Prejudice this weekend. That's right, it was Chase's idea! This would be my happy face. Ü
- There's a chance Chase will be working less than 18 hour days this week. Hope. hope. hope.
- If at one time you used to go to our ward choir practice, and you're not coming anymore...come back! I was the only soprano AND alto there yesterday!
And that is all.
1 comment:
oh man. i'm laughing out loud right now. we love cadbury mini eggs. ryan and i discussed the idea of both of us taking the test...as a contest to see who would do better. our dvd player started screaming at us, so we took it apart and fixed it last month. ryan suggested we watch pride and prejudice a few months ago! i have to get a babysitter for leah tonight because i have something, but ryan will be working. as for ward choir: it's a longer story than this comment will permit. we can chat. :)
Post a Comment