Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 27: This month, in great detail

I'm afraid I'm not feeling up to the "great detail" thing today. How does one write about an entire month in great detail in a blog post? Tomorrow I'm supposed to write about this past year...seriously??

In any case, April has been a good month! Here's a list of things we've been up to:

  • General Conference. We're still trying to catch up on talks that were either drowned out by a certain boisterous toddler or accidentally slept through.
  • Livia's birthday! She still asks to blow out candles at least once a week.
  • 4 other family members birthdays. Lots of reason for celebration!
  • Chase got in some good biking.
  • I spent a lot of time blogging everyday.
  • Volunteering at the elementary school.
  • Playing with friends.
  • Welcoming the arrival of Livia's soon-to-be friend, Ava Mayfield. Congrats, guys!
  • Skeet shooting and hanging out at Happy Hollow.
  • Lots of reading, playing, and baking with Livia.
  • Errands, cleaning, and laundry. Woo-hoo.
  • Tonight we're going to the temple, tomorrow I'm going to the Cartier exhibit in SF.
  • LOTS of working and little sleep for Chase.
  • Lifting weights while watching Biggest Loser (seriously motivating).
  • Planning and giving Sunbeam lessons.
  • Overhauling our budget.

And that is our month in a nutshell.

No comments: