By this time next year, Livia will be three years old. I hope, very much, that by that time she is fully potty trained. I hope she has learned greater obedience. I hope she has learned so much more about this fascinating world in which we live.
I hope that Chase will be done with the GMAT, and we can move on with our lives. (This includes the hope that he will do awesomely well on that blasted test)
I hope that Chase and I will have gone on a fun vacation, just the two of us. Preferably to Europe...but I think that falls more under the "dreaming" category.
I hope that we will have a second vehicle. I swear, once I have a car to use everyday I'm going to feel like a 16-year-old getting his first set of wheels. Ahh, freedom!
I would LOVE to own a piano within the next year. But again, dreaming...
I think I can plan on being in California for the next year, but after that I really have no idea where we'll end up.
I hope Chase will get a promotion. I hope we'll save more money. I hope everyone in my family will be in good health. I hope I'll continue to improve myself. And I hope that you, all of you reading this blog, will have a fabulous year!
No comments:
Post a Comment