
You see, Chase and I decided that watching t.v. had become a huge time-sucker for us. We would sit and channel surf, and it wasn't too hard to find something to watch, though we always kept a special eye out for Iron Chef America. So we decided that we were tired of wasting time, and came up with the idea of TV Tuesdays. So after Livia goes to bed we're free to watch t.v. as much as we want that night. That means Biggest Loser (and American Idol during commercials) and then White Collar (once the new season starts back up again). And then sometimes Psych, too. I get the most out of my night of television. Ü 

And then that's it! Sometimes we cheat if there's a special sporting event on (ahem, march madness), or on the weekneds, but overall we stick to it, and it's been great! I was never much of a tv watcher through high school or college, and I really wanted to get back to that again. It's freed up our time for reading, projects, and playing games together. Speaking of which, I think I'll propose a rousing game of Ticket to Ride tonight...
3 comments:
I love White Collar as well! And good to hear that TV Tuesdays are working out so well for you guys!
That is a good idea! TV Tuesdsay. I am like you, I never watched TV until I got married. Now we watch all. the. time. We may just adopt this idea...
I love Monk! I almost cried during the last episode...okay...maybe I did cry. We love White Collar as well and Psych is Danny's absolutely favorite.
Post a Comment