Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 28: This year, in great detail

Let us be frank. You do not really want to hear about my entire year in great detail, nor do I want to spend the time to share it. If you've read my blog for any length of time, you already know pretty much everything of interest that I've done this year.

Since my life is essentially centered around this dear little girl, I thought that I would instead show her progression over the past year.

April 2009--1 year oldMay 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009
October 2009

November 2009
December 2009


January 2010


February 2010


March 2010

April 2010--2 years old



Has she grown up, or what?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, when you put 1 picture per month it's amazing how fast she has grown! She is adorable! And you are really good at taking pictures that show her personality. It shines right through and it seems like she has got to just be a blast to be around!!

Unknown said...

I have the most adorable granddaughter EVER!!